MENU

Slide

Taiwan Winter 2013: Taichung Fengjia Night Market 台中 [逢甲夜市。] 猫猫日记 v2。

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hello you! I know previously my travelogues have always been done day by day, but this time round for my ❄ Taiwan Winter 2013 Travelogues, I'm going be posting my itinerary to share with everyone + individual posts for places I travelled to! Heh I'm so excited to start sharing about my trip to taiwan!

P1080151

We were at Taichung's Fengjia Night Market and there were doggie outfits selling everywhere! Wanted to get something for Leon's Ninja kitty so we went to check it out!

P1080316

Was just casually browsing and I was pretty set on the rilakkuma furry hoodie (obvious choice for me right!) and I was scanning thru the other designs and seeing if i wanna get another one when i spotted something that really really.. REALLY gave me a shock.

Did you spot anything odd about the picture?

♡ ♡
♡ ♡ ♡
♡ ♡
♡ ♡ ♡
♡ ♡
♡ ♡ ♡
♡ ♡
♡ ♡ ♡
♡ ♡
♡ ♡ ♡
♡ ♡

WHAT THE SHIT!!!!

Rilakkuma-rilakkuma-25606002-1280-800_edited-1

Hahahaha seriously it gave me a shock! Because I was just standing right infront, then I thought to myself wtf why they selling this dog head?! Why look so damn real?! The dog was covered and stuffed beside a bunch of soft doggie toys and there were doggie clothes covering his body like blankets so really only got that immobile head peeking out! 

It looked to me like it was their beloved dead dog then they went to stuff it and preserve the head! 

HHAHAHAAH okay i dunno why I have such weird thoughts then but i stood there choosing for quite awhile before i spot it and it really was not moving at all not even 1cm!! Hahahah then later it moved a wee bit and i finally started to breath again.

hahahah dang epic shit.

Rilakkuma kitty ninaj (7)

 Oh! Hello, guess who's furry bum bum is this?

Rilakkuma kitty ninaj (4)

Rilakkuma kitty ninaj (2)

Hahaha this photo looks SO WRONG! Cat molester cat molester!!!! 

Run Ninja RUN! OMG you lost your only chance of escape, kena pinned down by the Cat Molester!
WHAT IS THE CAT MOLESTER DOING TO YOU?!

Rilakkuma kitty ninaj

His expression went from super innocent in the 1st picture to 
2nd picture: "OH SNAP! These bitches are gonna make me look like a idiot" 
3rd picture: "Sigh, Better to just wave the white flag and let these annoying humans do whatever they want. Dang this is so not my day!"

---

HAHAHAHAAH it's SO FUNNY! A couple months back leon's brother went to buy these shit tiny pet paw socks and put it on for ninja and the moment leon's brother released ninja and he landed on the ground... he shook those little suckers off within 2 seconds, no kidding i literally did not even have time to even snap my camera hahahahhah

So we were expecting Ninja to "put up a fight" before we finally get him to wear this!!!

Rilakkuma kitty ninaj (3)
Hahahah Grouchy ninja is grouchy! Look at that funny little fang peeking out!

He must be thinking "Rah, so you think i'm so funny and adorable you can't stop laughing at me eh? I'll show you what a scary kitty i am! Roars."

Ninja baby! #cutedieme wanted to get afew more outfits for him but the smelly fiance kept nagging and don't allow me to buy more!! Regretting it now cos he looks soooo adorable!

Rilakkuma kitty ninaj (5)

Mad cute right! Lol he give us face only. Cos we were so amused and laughing at him and snapping photos of him nonstop but the next morning I found him wriggling out of his outfit hahaha

Untitled

Magic photobombing Rilakkuma Ninja who is looking super buay song! Hahahah we were all laughing damn loudly and snapping non stop and magic was getting super excited too lol.
P1080964
Scared magic jelly of Rilakkuma Ninja's awesome new outfit so we wanted to put this kawaii collar we bought from taiwan for kitty too lol we're not biased that's why we buy everything for ninja only! Cos magic really really don't like dressing up one hahaha he's an actor dog, damn drama only. Like we tried to put this kawaii collar on him then he act like his choking when we haven't even clip it on please. Lol act one only. Tsk
  
Woots, will blog more on my ❄ Taiwan Winter 2013 Travelogues soooon! :D


♡ Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: